NIHON Job & Career Center

What is NIHON Job & Career Center(NJCC)?

You can search job offers from Japanese companies to work in Japan.
Jump to NJCC

You can consult with our counselor about your career, correction of resume, and how to work in Japan.
Jump to Messenger
Jump to Slack
Jump to LINE

You can apply to Japanese companies through the qualified job agency.
AGRI HOLDINGS, Inc.(許可番号13-ユ-311392 )
To Apply: https://forms.gle/bkxd7EUtLsyYiPe1A

To move to Japan or live in Japan, you can receive a support such as looking for a Japanese language school, a rental housing company, house moving company, or others. (we are open for anything about Japan Please send a message to us. about anything.)

For inquiry, please send a message to our Messenger, Slack, or LINE.